Friday, November 16, 2012

iPhone 4 update options?

Hello so awhile back a friend of mine did an untethered jailbreak for my iPhone 4 on the Verizon network, it is on version 4.2.6 model# mc676LL and the basement is 1.0.05, what are my options for going to a newer IOS and still being jail broken? I was going to download iOS 5.1.1 and use absinthe 2.0 but that software is not available anymore. Is there a 3rd party site to get version 5.1.1 so I can restore and rejailbreak my phone? Any help would be great as I'm new to this and I'm finding more and more apps that need 4.3 or higher to run.

Thanks.

Source: http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions/128298/iphone-4-update-options

taylor swift taylor swift katy perry Chad Johnson Twitter Helen Gurley Brown Kathi Goertzen Johnny Pesky

No comments:

Post a Comment